Your Pic of The Day

The_Lobbster

@Gravy was like, “Steve, if you don’t buy that truck I’m going to be disappointed in you”

Paraphrasing of course. Going to part out the drivetrain, and then stash the cab and frame for later, which will probably also get sold because I lose interest in projects so fast.

IMG_4044.jpeg

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
@Gravy was like, “Steve, if you don’t buy that truck I’m going to be disappointed in you”

Paraphrasing of course. Going to part out the drivetrain, and then stash the cab and frame for later, which will probably also get sold because I lose interest in projects so fast.

View attachment 173850

454 Vortec and 4L80e? That'd be a great, cheap tow rig. Looks could use a little improvement.

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member

View attachment 173850

Skibidi 🚽

The_Lobbster

This 10lb sledge isn’t even a year old, and I always store it in my garage. Took a swing at some concrete today to break up, second swing the head flew off on lift. Thankfully it went backwards. Not impressed with Husky now! Does have a lifetime warranty at least.

IMG_4106.jpeg

Tonkaman

This 10lb sledge isn’t even a year old, and I always store it in my garage. Took a swing at some concrete today to break up, second swing the head flew off on lift. Thankfully it went backwards. Not impressed with Husky now! Does have a lifetime warranty at least.

View attachment 173908
Yikes!

Honestly I NEVER buy wood handled tools