Your Pic of The Day

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Another GR kayak trip for us this 4th. We had 2 capsize issues.. the worst being a daughter who hit a bridge support and got pulled under. Right after taking her life jacket off. 🤦🏼‍♂️
That made for a slightly tense moment. But no harm.

IMG_6903.jpeg

We again came home through Spanish Fork right as everyone was setting off their fireworks. Utah County stomps Salt Lake county in firework participation. I can’t imagine the amount of money that is spent. We had an awesome show for a good while.

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
I've run into LeRoy and his '33 Buick Victoria 6-7 times over the past couple of years. He's had this car for over 60 years. When he got it, the straight 8 was gone so he put a 54 Buick nailhead in it. That gave up the ghost about 15 years ago and he's running a TPI 350 and 700. He drives it EVERYWHERE. Spokane, Ohio, so cal etc.

Le Roy is stud and has a cool car. Chat him up if you run into him. Well worth your time
20240704_121342.jpg

JeeperG

I've run into LeRoy and his '33 Buick Victoria 6-7 times over the past couple of years. He's had this car for over 60 years. When he got it, the straight 8 was gone so he put a 54 Buick nailhead in it. That gave up the ghost about 15 years ago and he's running a TPI 350 and 700. He drives it EVERYWHERE. Spokane, Ohio, so cal etc.

Le Roy is stud and has a cool car. Chat him up if you run into him. Well worth your time
View attachment 174298
This guy?
1000007231.jpg