Your Pic of The Day

J-mobzz

Did you like 30 seconds to mars?

That dude is definitely a performer, but it felt more like theatre than a concert. it felt a little like watching a rich Sunday morning TV preacher… 😝
So I’ve never been a big 30 seconds to mars fan and honestly only knew a few of the songs. I also really dislike usana (Utah first or whatever it’s called now) or any venue of that size. I’ve never seen a show there that I felt was amazing. That’s said Jared Leto is kinda a bad ass imo and while the theatrics weren’t for me I think it was better than I expected ot to be.

The worst was slipknot a few years back. Corey Taylor just kept going off the whole show about. I know there’s people protesting this show. I know there’s people that don’t want us here tonight like bro shut up. Nobody gives two shits about you guys playing a show here there’s not a single protester anywhere. Or lil Wayne when he opened for blink 182 that was terrible and he made it clear he was not interested in being there. I go to a lot of concerts and I guess in comparison to other big venue shows 30 seconds to mars wasn’t a let down for me. But I also had no expectations going in.

Tonkaman

So I’ve never been a big 30 seconds to mars fan and honestly only knew a few of the songs. I also really dislike usana (Utah first or whatever it’s called now) or any venue of that size. I’ve never seen a show there that I felt was amazing. That’s said Jared Leto is kinda a bad ass imo and while the theatrics weren’t for me I think it was better than I expected ot to be.

The worst was slipknot a few years back. Corey Taylor just kept going off the whole show about. I know there’s people protesting this show. I know there’s people that don’t want us here tonight like bro shut up. Nobody gives two shits about you guys playing a show here there’s not a single protester anywhere. Or lil Wayne when he opened for blink 182 that was terrible and he made it clear he was not interested in being there. I go to a lot of concerts and I guess in comparison to other big venue shows 30 seconds to mars wasn’t a let down for me. But I also had no expectations going in.
Yeah you’re right it was definitely impressive in its own way.

J-mobzz

lol y’all are haters, he’s a 52 yo rock star that tours constantly and has done so for decades, he stays in shape and tries to spread some positivity. Like him or not he’s hardly worth the effort of shit taking on the internet.

Tonkaman

lol y’all are haters, he’s a 52 yo rock star that tours constantly and has done so for decades, he stays in shape and tries to spread some positivity. Like him or not he’s hardly worth the effort of shit taking on the internet.
Yeah you’re right. The dude really is a total badass, I just wish I could enjoy it more.