Your Pic of The Day

Thursty

No ticket was needed. It was a neat event.
I followed the link posted by ETV News to Eventbright. Although there was no cost (or ticket, apparently) it said the event was “sold out” which I took to mean the event was at capacity. Guess I should have gone anyway. Bummer.

Last edited:

The_Lobbster

I have a 4 stroke ryobi weed trimmer. Apparently it fell over during winter in the shed, and was “seized”. So I pulled that plug to see if the cylinder filled with oil, which it had.

Drained the oil, filled the crankcase back up, and admired the mini OHC and timing belt. I always thought it was a flathead til today. Not that anybody cares, but I think it’s kinda cool.

IMG_2392.jpeg

IMG_2391.jpeg

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Pretty masterful egg sandwich if I may say so myself. People often ask me if I still get to eat good food since I’ve lost 35 lbs. Little secret, I eat one of these errrrydamnday. 5-6 eggs, a couple thiccccc slices of my bread, some cheese and some hot sauce. It’s far from suffering!
IMG_3151.jpeg

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
You eat a sammich with a fork? You think you're better than all of us??!
d1d7a0700b75ec5408cffb6eed16ef60a5c57507.gif

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Hey now, it would be the same as eating French toast (sans syrup) with your hands. Would you hooligans do that? I don’t eat regular sandwiches with forks, that’s weird. But egg sammiches are messy.