2 Years In Korea

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
I know you all miss me so I figured I'd start sharing some pictures of my tour here in Korea. If you don't miss me it probably means you drive a Toyota and your opinion is invalid anyway.

I'm also hoping this thread will encourage me to take more pictures which I haven't been great at in life.

To start out here is the view from my apartment on the 41st floor here in lovely Daegu, Korea.

A quick picture of my ladies out in front of Daegu City Center

Here's a couple nice looking Jeeps I've managed to sneak pictures of.

Jeep camping gear store I drive by everyday on my way home from work.

And a couple pictures of my first accident not even 30 days in. Stupid BMW was stopped in the middle of the road for no reason.

That's all for now, like I said I'm not great at pictures but want to changbe that.

Bart

Great view from the apartment. Good to hear from you. The sweaters would win a Christmas sweater contest if you hung some ornaments on them.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Maybe the bmw was stopped in the middle of the road because of the cross walk. I don't know, just a thought.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Maybe the bmw was stopped in the middle of the road because of the cross walk. I don't know, just a thought.

The crosswalk has a traffic light which happened to be green. The language barrier prevented any real communication so I'll never know why he stopped, either way it was my fault but it was still frustrating

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Korea has sure changed since the last time I was there 62 years ago. Do they still have rice paddies?
It's crazy what they have accomplished in just the last 20 years. South Korea is the most internet connected country in the worl now. The rice paddies are still here just not in the cities obviously. Soju is still going strong which is awesome.

I reallt can't wait for spring so I can get out and really enjoy this country. It's mind blowing how much there is to see here and they entire country is within a 4 hour drive from Daegu.

jackjoh

Jack - KC6NAR
Supporting Member
It's crazy what they have accomplished in just the last 20 years. South Korea is the most internet connected country in the worl now. The rice paddies are still here just not in the cities obviously. Soju is still going strong which is awesome.

I reallt can't wait for spring so I can get out and really enjoy this country. It's mind blowing how much there is to see here and they entire country is within a 4 hour drive from Daegu.

Since I was in the Navy I only got an off shore view of the country but I loved (literally) the Koreans I knew stateside.

zmotorsports

Hardcore Gearhead
Vendor
Good to hear from you Brian. I had wondered where you were at. I didn't realize you had been assigned to be out of the country.

Hope you and the family are doing well.

Mike.

OB1

Thanks for the update! Glad your doing well. I never had the chance to serve overseas unless you consider Alaska. But did visit Singapore a couple times and loved it. I have a daughter-in-law from Japan and hope to Visit there someday.