2nd Annual Winter Riding Trip

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
Im in, and Im sure Ill have my brothers Luke and Travis with me. as far as lodgeing we will probably get a hotel, all though Im thinking of hauling my camp trailer down and finding a place to store it for the winter. Ill probably head down thursday after work.
Check with Neil on where to store it. He knows a place that only charges $30/month.

Cascadia

Undecided
There is a place on telegraph in Washington north side of town that stores them. Their rates are posted outside. I think they were really reasonable I remember. We will probably store ours down there starting in January cause I think I'm going to do some nhha races down south.

Brian, no riding itinerary but I don't think we'll spend much time in there. We did last year for probably 30 minutes cause Stratton had to clean his throttle tube but then we got chased out by Rangers. You're free to spend time there if you want though.

Cascadia

Undecided
Cheston, come to Skylar Howes' race class with me in the 13th. Better way to spend money than a newer bike.;)
There's no point in going to the class if your bike can't handle half the stuff though. Ya some guys can do anything on any bike but having a great bike is a big help.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Your bike is plenty nice enough for racing ;)
a WR450 is the exact bike for desert racing.

Even more important than one of Skylers classes or an updated bike for improving your riding skills would be riding more than once a year... Ha we need to drag Cheston out more often.

Cascadia

Undecided
Just a reminder for everyone coming down for the ride. It's in 3 weeks. I have a lot to prep on my bike before then. Hit the goat trail today. It's a lot easier than last year.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Ill be there, Luke will be there, Im going down with my oldest kid this weekend to get some riding in also.. anyone want to ride the family pace your welcome to come along.

Vonski

nothing to see here...
I'm still in and the trailer is ready to go. My boy goes to Dixie, so he may meet up with us for dinner a night or two. Sorry you can't make it Paul, but watching your kids race will be good times.

jentzschman

Where about in St George are the trails? I ask so if I am able to get the time off I can book a hotel room for the weekend.

I will ask for that weekend off and hope for the best.