2nd Annual Winter Riding Trip

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Iv'e got a new set of skins I've got to put on my bike!

What is the riding ability of the group? will everyone wait for me.. Or should I bring a GPS locator for when I get lost?

Tonkaman

What is the riding ability of the group? will everyone wait for me.. Or should I bring a GPS locator for when I get lost?

Sounds like you and me will be the slow pokes of the bunch. My only hope is a straight away and an extra fuel stop

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin

I try to be fast, but I don't have enough skill or fitness to keep it up so my fast riding only lasts for short bursts. :D We've ridden together before, you'll be fine with the group. Sounds like we will have a couple quicker guys, but they understand that not everyone is as fast as they are and they seem to have no problem riding a little slower, but still have fun.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Tyson may bring up the rear back at the condo but its my place on the trail.

These guys are fast and they feed off eachother making them ride even faster. I tried keeping up last year but didnt have much luck. After james crashes, gets up, dusts off, laughs about it with the group, has lunch....i would catch up.

But its still a fun time. Im ok being slow. Still fun to watch these guys kill it

Dont count me out yet. Im still trying to work it out

GAR

Last minute maintenance and cleaning it up. I didn't realize how bad my chain and sprockets were worn

IMG_4528.jpg

IMG_4532-3.jpg

jentzschman

Well, I will have to bow out of this run, sorry gents. Could not get the time off as I have this weekend off for another trip. Hope to make the next one.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Are there any specific plans in place yet? Trails? times? locations?
My memory tells me that last year Tyson said his place was next to a church lot where trailers could be parked?
food plans? dinners out as a group?

We (myslef, Derek, and my brother) will head down Thursday evening, sleeping in a trailer at a cousins/tysons church/BLM land/wherever we want.

We will head home after dark on Saturday.

Have room for another bike/person.