2nd Annual Winter Riding Trip

Cascadia

Undecided
Last year we went to dinner every night. We did Mexican one night and bbq the other night. I plan on heading down Thursday this year too. I know Von will be sitting in the seat next to me and his trailer will be following behind my truck. So I think we'll have room for 2 in my truck. I think we are out for breakfast both days too. At ihop.

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Going out to eat is always fun!

You know what I'm looking forward to riding? Those washes and hills on the East (?) side of where we parked... hauling ass and chasing each other thru the washes was too much fun!

I'll be coming down Friday, probably there by Noon or so like last time... (unless I can get off early and leave on Thursday afternoon.) Are we going to meet in the same area and ride from there again on Friday?

GAR

The Mexican place in town is gooood

I'll need to stop somewhere Friday morning to get a OHV sticker unless I can find a place Thursday night to get one

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
forgive my ignorance.. but if you are registered in another state, aren't you allowed to 'visit' our state without an additional sticker? Especially in gregs situation. You have a flippen PLATE.

even if it's not legal, I'd say your reg is good enough, and no reasonable ranger would give you a ticket. and a ticket is only $40.. So I say it's worth a gamble. -But I haven't registered a bike in YEARS.. so my advise might be bad.

Cascadia

Undecided
Well they may have tried to check it 5 or 6 times but only got a hold of us twice. Haha. We can meet wherever on Friday. Meeting where we met last year is fine with me.

Peppers, the Mexican place has moved across town but it's not as far as Strattons gps took us to bbq last year. ;)

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
forgive my ignorance.. but if you are registered in another state, aren't you allowed to 'visit' our state without an additional sticker? Especially in gregs situation. You have a flippen PLATE.

even if it's not legal, I'd say your reg is good enough, and no reasonable ranger would give you a ticket. and a ticket is only $40.. So I say it's worth a gamble. -But I haven't registered a bike in YEARS.. so my advise might be bad.

Yeah, I just hate being 'that guy'.... surely you know what I mean. :p

How many times did we have registration checked last year? 3?

Sounds about right... it would have been 2 if Strattons bike would have started and you guys made a clean getaway from the rangers... :rofl:

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo

I believe I read somewhere that out-of staters are required to buy a permit unless they are here participating in a Race where the race event has purchased a permit that covers it for all the out of state riders.

ricsrx

I believe I read somewhere that out-of staters are required to buy a permit unless they are here participating in a Race where the race event has purchased a permit that covers it for all the out of state riders.

my Brother comes up from Nevada, no registration required or avalible, that last time he was stopped, 3 years ago, he showed proof that he was from Nevada and the ranger let him go. when we used to go to Califorina down at dumont, we would get on line to purchase our out of state registration..... money mongers....

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
I have bought an out of state OHV tag at the sand hollow park booth before

The Scout wasnt registered and they wouldnt let me in so i used my Idaho address.:greg:

rholbrook

70B917C7-D70B-468E-9FF0-E5AEBB9BF509.jpg
[/URL][/IMG
]We covered a lot of ground yesterday. We originally headed out to the Arizona Strip but it was raining so we went to Warner Valley and rode some fun trails. We went up the Honey Moon Trail to the top of the mountain.

I rode the new KTM FreeRide
91B69414-DD8A-4A4E-A4FD-F116C6C9DD50_1.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Didnt ride this. The GasGas is such a good looking bike.
FB178553-B2A1-46B2-A7FE-F6B7683D7047.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Hit this on the way home.
BF7E356A-C8B6-4982-ADE0-D2E3631653EF.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Vonski

nothing to see here...
So Tyson (and those heading down with us), when were ya'll wanting to leave? Also, you've got the option of coming up the canyon to grab me and the trailer, or I can bring it down and leave my truck at your place. Your call...