4th OF July

allusee

Team Tata's
What is everyone doing on the 4th? What is a good place to go see fireworks?
Zach will be outta the hospital and Shane will be here in town so we want to do SOMETHING??

Any ideas would be AWESOME!

Amber

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Sugarhouse park right by you has an AMAZING fireworks show, u can bring things to "drink" and watch an awesome show to music. Shane and I went to it last year but the only crappy thing was that it took us 2 hours just to get out of the parking lot. TRAFFIC IS HELL!! if you three decide to do that let us know and I will try to talk my man into going!! :) Gotta show up like 3 hours early to get a good spot to park and sit. ;)

Brett

Meat-Hippy
Sugarhouse park right by you has an AMAZING fireworks show, u can bring things to "drink" and watch an awesome show to music. Shane and I went to it last year but the only crappy thing was that it took us 2 hours just to get out of the parking lot. TRAFFIC IS HELL!! if you three decide to do that let us know and I will try to talk my man into going!! :) Gotta show up like 3 hours early to get a good spot to park and sit. ;)

Did that last year, but we just walked there from Yakinaked's house....2700 S just above 1300 E. We could always do that.....

allusee

Team Tata's

Amy, That sounds good! We should get a group togather and go to the park for fireworks and such, maybe a little picknick and BBQ if grills are avail. if not we could always bring our own Hibichi Grill... That wouold be nice. We would need to find something kinda ion the Shane for the kiddos too... I have a playpen for Zach when he gets tired. Volleyball, or something... Anyone who wants to join, lets plan it!

Lemme know! Shane (my hubby will be here too)

Amber

Amy

Limited Supply Of Sanity
Amy, That sounds good! We should get a group togather and go to the park for fireworks and such, maybe a little picknick and BBQ if grills are avail. if not we could always bring our own Hibichi Grill... That wouold be nice. We would need to find something kinda ion the Shane for the kiddos too... I have a playpen for Zach when he gets tired. Volleyball, or something... Anyone who wants to join, lets plan it!

Lemme know! Shane (my hubby will be here too)

Amber

sounds like aGREAT idea!!!:)

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
dude, I totally have the 4th off. I've never in my life had the 4th off from work.

Man, banker hours are awesome!