5 Mile in high gear

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Ya, no power windows? That girl cool huh? She's into wheeling and her dad has two sweet rigs, plus she loves to wheel! But she's hooked up with some looser guy who's a dork. We'll see.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
What "shop" is this that you speak of. Do you have an air driven cutting wheel? I'm real good with those.

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Sorry I ditched you guys at the beginning. I didn't know where the trail was. And sorry I ditched ya in the end 84 4Runner and I had to get back so we just rally'd back in.

Great time I'd love to do it again especially after I get the truck going.

POST PICS

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Totally forgot! As of like 2 mins. ago, I am the newest meber of Toyuki 4 Wheelers! Ya baby!!!!

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I just called Larry's house and no answer. They must be out loading it now. So, i'll talk to him later and see how everything is. I wonder whet the crap was up with his rig. Must be a J**p thing.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by SAMI
II wonder whet the crap was up with his rig. Must be a J**p thing.

I'm just guessing here, but he mentioned that when re-installing the brake caliper, he might have stripped one of the bolts... This might be the clanking noise we were hearing out of the tire, the only other thing it could be is the wheel bearing but it should have been fine :confused:

Let me know what you find out.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I'm heading over to Wort's to check out the video. I'll let you know how it is. We'll end up making it into a pro video with evpert editing and cool music. So if anyone wants to check it out we can work it out, and make a copy or something. Make sure you see Smokincamel's zuk on it's side Wort's post in Gen. 4x4 Discusion. I think that's where it is.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Once the xj hit the top of RS, she took off with that group and left down the baja road. As for us we all headed down RS for another round of broken stuff.

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
Hy let me know how it goes with the video. I'll like to check it out today. Maybe through a party over her at my place. I made a video of my wheel experiences over the years. Let me know. Cruiser you are invited too. Everyone is.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
Originally posted by SAMI
Once the xj hit the top of RS, she took off with that group and left down the baja road. As for us we all headed down RS for another round of broken stuff.

I think he was referring to Larry's XJ...cherokee... Did he get it home?

84 4Runner

Restless 'Runner
Originally posted by trd270
Sorry I ditched you guys at the beginning. I didn't know where the trail was. And sorry I ditched ya in the end 84 4Runner and I had to get back so we just rally'd back in.

Great time I'd love to do it again especially after I get the truck going.

POST PICS

Yeah, sorry about that Camel. I just followed the group and didn't know where you and Josh went. :rolleyes: I figured you guys were out playin somewhere and would follow shortly.

And sorry we took off at the end, the trail took longer than I'd expected and we had to rally home. We'll have to wheel some other time! :D :D

Congrats on the roll (what's that? like your 100th time now?) !! :p :D