5 Mile in high gear

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I am sorry. I understand the not knowing and how it is read by others. I am really sorry(that you drive a J**P) just joking. :D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
To tell you the truth. I too made fun of Samurai's back in the day. I was looking into a Willys or a Toyota of some sort. Then one day, the last day of school sophomore year, a teacher said if I wanted his Samurai I could take it for free in the next week. He was moving to Canada and couldn't take it. It sat for two years in his driveway. So I went down and found the keys and the title in the glovebox like he said. We compression started it and drove it back home. It took two quarts of oil to get it there. Later that day, cleaning it out I found more loose change than I paid for the oil to put in it. Now I like Samurai's cause they're tough little rigs that are somewhat cheap to maintain.

wort

frenchie
yes! finally got some movie on the 'net! :D
it is at this link
https://www.xmission.com/~jedwards/rsqt.mov
it is kinda huge, so it might take a while to load...:(
but it is worth it ;)

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
Wow I clicked on this only remembering it alittle. Then noticed the 12 pages! A great run, much talk about it later, and Sami got in a fight. Funny it was 7 years ago lol. Great times.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Every post of mine that says I edited it, were all edited at the exact same time. Could it have been a system change/upgrade that caused it?

I never did like that poke-meYJ guy.. ;)