'97 tacoma build: Abner

STAG

I'm not sure why people don't like your bumper Steve, I drug that bumper all over Moab and it's held up great. With the lift/tires I doubt you ever hit it.

I only say that cuz Steve and I have talked before about building one.

sixstringsteve

yeah, I need you to build me one chance. I need to get a second vehicle so I can drop it off at your house for a week while you build it. I'm working on getting a road motorcycle for when the truck is down...

Gravy

Ant Anstead of Dirtbikes
Supporting Member
Hey I saw you going SB I-15 point of the mountain yesterday. We were headed back home from the snakes. I said to my wife, "Look at that yota with the big tires and hacked fenders.... oh wait I know that guy," looks good with the black wheels and black topper :D

sixstringsteve

Yeah, I've had my eye on the flippacs for a while. I'm good for now, but when I get a double-cab I"ll be looking into getting one. They're hard to find used and very expensive, but I think I'd like it more than a RTT.

My truck is over at Chocflips place today, where he is building me a new rear bumper. It'll be based off of AllPro's taco bumper. I'm excited to see how it turns out. Chance does great work, so I'm sure I"ll love it.

STAG

I really am bummed I didnt get to get it done today, here's a teaser.

stevesbumper.png

It will weigh about 55 lbs when its all buttoned up.

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

if it looks half as sexy as your mockup, I'll be thrilled. Thanks for all your help Chance, I can't wait to see it. It'll be nice to be able to finally carry my dirt bikes on the back now that I'll have a receiver hitch.

Last edited:

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
Have any designs for a second gen taco? I'm in the market, my rear bumper had a little run in....