AF Canyon evening/night ride? Sept 23rd

rholbrook

I am still in Kaysville on a phone conference. This client is worth too much money to me every month to leave them hanging so I am stuck until we're done. I still havent fixed my leak either. Based on this, I am out.

thefirstzukman

Finding Utah
Supporting Member
Hopefully next time I will make the night portion of the ride. I had fun riding with Greg and Kurt though. It always nice to ride with different people.

The dirty dash was an awesome time, first time running a 10k and the obstacle course was a riot.

Caleb

Anyone that missed the night ride, missed one of the best rides of the season. I'd be game to do that ride every weekend.

rholbrook

I got to my bike this morning, the rubber o-ring must have come out on the tube that goes from the frame to the engine. Ran over to the Yamaha dealer and picked up a new one. I am now ready. Next Friday?

Caleb

I got to my bike this morning, the rubber o-ring must have come out on the tube that goes from the frame to the engine. Ran over to the Yamaha dealer and picked up a new one. I am now ready. Next Friday?
I'm game for next Friday night!

Rot Box, you ought to join us. If you need a place to crash after the ride, I've got an extra bedroom. We didn't get done last night till around midnight (I think it was about 11:45).

Caleb

What trails did you end up riding?
We rode from TF parking lot, up 40 -> 157 -> 252 -> 157 -> 173 -> 40 -> to the parking lot. Due to me being a bit late, we didn't get on the trail until about 9pm...which actually ended up being pretty nice (IMO). While on the ride, we talked about doing a ride starting at midnight. The weather was perfect, cold in the parking lot, but once we started riding, it was awesome. I felt like a newb at first (haven't rode for ~7 weeks) but I quickly started warming up after a couple crashes :rofl:

Rot Box

Diesel and Dust
Supporting Member
Rot Box, you ought to join us. If you need a place to crash after the ride, I've got an extra bedroom. We didn't get done last night till around midnight (I think it was about 11:45).

I'd love to go I had a blast last time. Thanks for the offer :D Staying up late doesn't bother me, my problem is the shift that I work Mon-Fri 2-10pm :-\