Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

RockChucker

Thinking about downsizing my rack from this Velocirax 7, it's been great but I just don't need the space and a four place tray rack would work better for me. Anyone interested in a swap? It would need to have space for fat bike tires.

I have a 4 place Kuat. I've wondered about a vertical rack.....Hmmm. However, I don't know about fat bikes on the Kuat.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
Thinking about downsizing my rack from this Velocirax 7, it's been great but I just don't need the space and a four place tray rack would work better for me. Anyone interested in a swap? It would need to have space for fat bike tires.

How about cutting the 7 rack down to a 4 and selling me the 3 remaining baskets?

I ended up buying a velocirax hitch and upright assembly from some Amazon auction guy for pretty cheap.

I figured I could buy baskets from velocirax and could cut my own crossbars but they won’t sell just a plain basket. You can buy fat tire baskets but not normal size.

So I figured one of these days I will just fab my own but that day hasn’t come yet. Be a lot easier to just buy some baskets

Just an idea

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
How about cutting the 7 rack down to a 4 and selling me the 3 remaining baskets?

I ended up buying a velocirax hitch and upright assembly from some Amazon auction guy for pretty cheap.

I figured I could buy baskets from velocirax and could cut my own crossbars but they won’t sell just a plain basket. You can buy fat tire baskets but not normal size.

So I figured one of these days I will just fab my own but that day hasn’t come yet. Be a lot easier to just buy some baskets

Just an idea
Maybe? I'll think about it.