Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

nnnnnate

Supporting Member

sixstringsteve

I'm looking for a thule t2 extension rack to add on my existing T2 2 carrier hitch rack. If anyone knows of one for sale, please let me know.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
I was in Boise for work first part of the week. I've got chores to do tonight so I can go camping tomorrow otherwise I'd love to come ride.

I still haven't gotten my pedals, its been a month. I sent an email this morning so we'll see what they say.

193kyle

Went up to Heber City this morning and rode the Coyote Canyon trail. It was supposed to be about 20 miles, but we took a wrong turn onto a new trail that wasn't on any maps yet, and ended up climbing back to nearly the top again. 6 hours, 29 miles, and 4,000 vertical feet later we made it back to the truck.... I am absolutely beat!

Tonkaman

Went up to Heber City this morning and rode the Coyote Canyon trail. It was supposed to be about 20 miles, but we took a wrong turn onto a new trail that wasn't on any maps yet, and ended up climbing back to nearly the top again. 6 hours, 29 miles, and 4,000 vertical feet later we made it back to the truck.... I am absolutely beat!

I passed you up when you were headed toward Heber on Hwy 40. I could spot that taco from a mile away

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Anyone going out on a noob friendly ride? I'm ready to bike after three weeks of being super busy and stressed at work.

sixstringsteve

I've got plans tonight, but I'd be down for a ride this weekend.

The official date for my whole enchilada trip is Oct 3-4th. It's a ride for fast and experienced downhill riders.

sixstringsteve

I'm planning on driving down Thursday the 2nd, camping, riding Captain Ahab on Friday, then the Whole Enchilada on the Saturday the 4th. You're welcome to join for part or all of it.

Samersen

Tomorrow morning I am riding the ridge trail up AF we are meeting at 7 at the Summit Parking lot. Anyone is welcome. I have never ridden it but have heard it has some nasty climbs.

nnnnnate

Supporting Member
Tomorrow morning I am riding the ridge trail up AF we are meeting at 7 at the Summit Parking lot. Anyone is welcome. I have never ridden it but have heard it has some nasty climbs.

Rain or Shine? I thought it was supposed to rain all night and all day tomorrow.