Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

sixstringsteve

depends on the terrain. They make some nice full-face bicycle helmets that are tons lighter than a dirtbike helmet. That being said, a dirtbike helmet is fine (you may want a neck brace too).

I don't huck myself off 20' gaps, so a regular mtb helmet is fine for my needs. I don't ride for the adrenaline/extreme aspect of the sport.

sixstringsteve

sixstringsteve

the heckler isn't quite the same as a nomad, but it's a 27.5" bike, which is why it's so expensive. Plus it's brand new. He's still got it priced more than a new one though, so I wouldn't go over $2200 on that.

a nomad is more DH oriented, but that heckler is supposed to be a fantastic bike. My wife is wanting a new bike, and I think I'm going to get her a heckler.

juhcohbee

the heckler isn't quite the same as a nomad, but it's a 27.5" bike, which is why it's so expensive. Plus it's brand new. He's still got it priced more than a new one though, so I wouldn't go over $2200 on that.

a nomad is more DH oriented, but that heckler is supposed to be a fantastic bike. My wife is wanting a new bike, and I think I'm going to get her a heckler.

which one is the heckler? I DONT WANT A CHICK BIKE BRO!!!!!!!!!! ;)