Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

sixstringsteve

You're welcome, it was fun. You're going to retain 100% of it. I like how much you research and learn about a topic before diving in. You already know a ton about mountain biking.

MattL

Well after a long hiatus due to life happening situations, Im back in the game. New to me 2010 trek fuel 9 and a big smile to go with it. Ive been 5-6 times in the last 3 weeks, been out of town half of that, and on call and raining makes it a challenge to pedal for the rest of the time. Time to tweek it a bit to my comfort and need to get some sweat flowing. :)

jsudar

I'm headed for Moab this weekend (October 9 through 12) if anyone wants to come along. We are renting a house which can sleep 12 in beds and more on the floor. I am hoping to leave Friday evening and return Monday evening. The plan is to shuttle the Whole Enchilada on Monday, hike/rock climb/mess around on Sunday and most of the guys are going to ride all of White Rim on Saturday at a Leadville sort of pace. That doesn't sound fun, so I am looking at riding Amasa Back area or Mag 7 instead. Or maybe even Slickrock for the 27th time. I'm flexible.

I am looking for a carpool buddy (Utah county area). If you're interested PM me.

sixstringsteve

That sounds like an awesome trip. Wish I could make it. I couldn't ride white rim in 2 days, let alone 1. Mag 7 is on my list to do one day. Have you ridden mag 7 before?

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I wish I could make it. We rode the whole enchilada last week and mag 7 this spring. Mag 7 was awesome, better than slick rock by a mile.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk