Any Mtn Bikers on RME?

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I'll be in town for a few days. Anyone feel like a shuttled ride up AF Canyon this Saturday? Start at the summit, and end at Tibble? Despite a lot of downhill, there's also a lot of pedalling.

Mmm, what time? I loved that ride and felt terrible for holding up you and Kyle. I'm 2% less flabby now and looking for redemption, but my morning and maybe early afternoon is promised to Brady and his wheel bearings.

frieed

Jeepless in Draper
Supporting Member
The problem is a broken collar bone, complements of an immovable sage brush on the Rambler trail in Park City.
I got too high on a banked turn and thought I could bushwhack onto the next. Sagebrush didn't move and I went over the bars and body-slammed back on the trail.
I can do paved stuff in a couple weeks and rougher stuff a month after that.

ricsrx

I have my Brothers in town Saturday and we are also looking to ride in the morning.
i would prefer not to be doing alot of down hill ( my bike is not geared for it)
i will be watching this post .

we were thinking the shore line trail, i know that is more of a pleasure trail...............

Last edited:

sixstringsteve

Aw man, I'm the worst ever. I somehow didn't see the notification. We will be riding a few more times before we leave the area. Af canyon was awesome today. Perfect dirt and no horses and only a couple dirt bikers.

I'll put together another ride either next week or the week after.

Where does everyone want to ride?

sixstringsteve

Id love to do maple hollow downhill. I'd rate it a black diamond. It's got some fun stuff. I'd also just have fun at the draper pump track.

I'd love to ride the Wasatch crest trail too.

Last edited:

moab_cj5

Supporting Member
Id love to do maple hollow downhill. I'd rate it a black diamond. It's got some fun stuff. I'd also just have fun at the draper pump track.

I'd love to ride the Wasatch crest trail too.

i rode the crest trail Friday. It was awesome other than 2 flat tires. I need to go tubeless on my rear tire again. That ride was a killer on the climbs for a fat out of shape guy like me. It was fun though!

sixstringsteve

i'll be in town 'till the 19th. let's set up some rides.

I'll be riding tonight. Most likely corner canyon. I'm thinking meet at potato hill parking lot, climb anne's to rush? Or maple hollow if anyone wants to shuttle.

I'll also be passing through St. George on Thursday night. It's going to be super hot, but my brother has been dying to ride gooseberry, so we'll do an evening/night ride out there.

ricsrx

Steve
Do have or know of a map of corner canyon? We road there 2 weeks ago and had a blast, but didn't know all the trails,