Anyone selling their KTM 300? I'm in the market

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
ktm300.jpg

Thanks guys, I'm super excited.
Can't post pics from my phone, hope this one works.

I took it for a spin this morning. When it came on the pipe in second the front tire started lifting proportionally to the corners of my mouth:) I love me a 2 stroke. Now, lets get this cold weather out of here so I can ride!

jentzschman

I took it for a spin this morning. When it came on the pipe in second the front tire started lifting proportionally to the corners of my mouth:) I love me a 2 stroke. Now, lets get this cold weather out of here so I can ride!

I love them 2T as well and miss mine a lot! One day I will have one again but the thumper is a bit more versatile for me right now.

Corban_White

View attachment 96372

Thanks guys, I'm super excited.
Can't post pics from my phone, hope this one works.

Here's mine. It rides great in the cold weather!

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I'm torn about the snow bike conversions. I'd be interested to know how it does.
I have a friend who was a distributor a few years ago for one of the manufacturers, can't remember which one.

Corban_White

This is the timbersled mountain horse kit. The picture is up in the uintas. When I stepped off the bike the snow was mid thigh. The berg 450 tractors while the 300 has to be ridden aggressively. We are both happy with our choices and not a bit sad we sold the sleds. Spendy but absolutely worth it. Imagine riding your dirt bike on a cloud thru the trees wherever you want, no trail needed. No rocks, dust, little bumps and if you crash it's pretty soft. The only thing I like better about having wheels on is I get to bring my wife and son.

Cascadia

Undecided
That is Hunter Houghtons bike. I think he won the overall open novice this season. Pretty sure he completed every race and never had any problems. I'm sure he rides hard but usually bikes that are ridden by racers are taken great care of because they have to rely on their bike. I'd go look at it. I think he just got a new one.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
yep thats Hunters bike, not sure its the bike that won races, more than the rider, Hes asking more for his 08 KTM than I sold my 2011 KX450 for and I had more extra's on my bike than that, I know the KTM's sell for a lot, but the KTM's have came a ways since 2008 also. and the $1500 suspension is setup for someone other than your size Cheston.