Anyone selling their KTM 300? I'm in the market

Cascadia

Undecided
I wasn't saying the bike won races. Just that it never left him stranded and he finished all the races. Just about any bike is cheaper than Ktm. I think the Orange dye in the plastics is hard to find. ;) The motor hasn't changed on the 300 since 08. Everything became better after 07 for Ktm.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
I wasn't saying the bike won races. Just that it never left him stranded and he finished all the races. Just about any bike is cheaper than Ktm. I think the Orange dye in the plastics is hard to find. ;) The motor hasn't changed on the 300 since 08. Everything became better after 07 for Ktm.

Im sure its a great bike, but thier were some big suspension mods since then.. link rear suspension

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Caaaaaaaaaaake

You know I wouldnt say anything negative about your size, especially concidering that I likely weigh more than you do. I just meant to say you were not the same weight or hieght as Hunter which renders the suspension upgrade an unvalid reason to pay more for the bike. My suspension was set up for me 6'6" 240 lbs, when I listed it for sale, the suspension was only more valuable to another Giant who happens to ride.

ChestonScout

opinions are like Jeeps..
You know I wouldnt say anything negative about your size, especially concidering that I likely weigh more than you do. I just meant to say you were not the same weight or hieght as Hunter which renders the suspension upgrade an unvalid reason to pay more for the bike. My suspension was set up for me 6'6" 240 lbs, when I listed it for sale, the suspension was only more valuable to another Giant who happens to ride.

Its cool James

I may not have thick skin but I have plenty of padding! Negativity just bounces off :rofl:

I know what your saying tho. That was part of the reason for me asking about the bike. I don't know the owner so don't know if he is normal or super sized :greg:

Ive found the bike I want to buy. Just need to get rid of mine quick so I can get the cash.

glockman

I hate Jeep trucks
I did my part Cheston. I looked for a month and only found 5 or 6 in the US. Now that I bought one, there are like 8 on KSL! One day I will learn to stop looking after I buy!