Bucking Buggy Attempt #1

Bucking Bronco

Well its not as good as herzog's rendition but it will have to do. I have the lettering for the no step but that will have to wait till I get some more fast orange.

Attachments

• 100_1864_0001.jpg
    100_1864_0001.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 68
  • 100_1863_0001.jpg
    100_1863_0001.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 52

Bucking Bronco

Way cool! I missed your PM somehow... Looks like you've got the star down though. :cool:

No biggie

My vinyl guy did it in like 2 minutes

Thanks for the Idea though. I was real disappointed in the paint till I saw what you came up with and now I am very happy with it

Bucking Bronco

Well I was able to sneak out and get a small test in for the buggy but not much more the trail riding

Attachments

• 100_1873.jpg
    100_1873.jpg
    190.3 KB · Views: 74
  • 100_1878.jpg
    100_1878.jpg
    174 KB · Views: 43

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Very cool! Did you uncover any issues that need to be addressed? What's the wheelbase and belly height? Sorry if you've already said that somewhere.

Bucking Bronco

belly height is about 22" and the wheel base is about 114"

The only thing I am a little worried about is after about 45min there was a whine from the fuel pump but after I shut it down and we talked awhile when we went back down the canyon it was gone

Things I still want to do is add a skid plate, add a piece of tube to triangulate the chassis behind the seats and add some more protection for the motor

EDIT: Oh I was also ready for a nice quiet muffler after about 20min

Last edited:

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
Well I went through and read this from start to finsh and that was quick for a buggy and looks pretty badass. Good job:greg:

Bucking Bronco

Thank to everyone for all the complements and advice

It does not have a lot of trick fab work but it seems functional so I am extremely pleased with the outcome