Buggy progress!!!

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
it is looking good, i am diggin it a lot. i was there when von was putting on the shocks... those things are soooo cooool!!
can't wait to see more progress and end results.

Caleb

UPDATE:

a little more got done:D

Buggy26.JPG

Buggy27.JPG

Buggy28.JPG

Buggy29.JPG

and there may be a change in hood plans...more to come:rofl:

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
Low COG??

Is that how low it's going to be (of course it will be bigger when you get the tires on it)?

that would be good for your COG, but how close is the chassis going to be to the rocks if that's the height your planning on running?

Looks good!

mbryson

.......a few dollars more
Supporting Member
tweakeyjeep said:
Is that how low it's going to be (of course it will be bigger when you get the tires on it)?

that would be good for your COG, but how close is the chassis going to be to the rocks if that's the height your planning on running?

Looks good!

I believe there are some 39.5 IROK's in the works. That'll change his chassis to ground ratio a little......

Caleb

mbryson said:
I believe there are some 39.5 IROK's in the works. That'll change his chassis to ground ratio a little......

yeah, and the shocks are just what came from teh factory so they will need to be adjusted for more PSI...its not gonna be a ton higher but it will be some higher...

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
supergper said:
yeah, and the shocks are just what came from teh factory so they will need to be adjusted for more PSI...its not gonna be a ton higher but it will be some higher...

That's cool. I like the idea of it being a bit lower to have a better COG, but I was going to say, it looks a little too low right now.

39.5's would be sweet... Scott wants those for his CYJ-7 just for the bragging rights (what a weenie! :D )

So you just need to add a bit more nitrogen in your shocks? What kind of travel do those put out?

James K

NO, I'm always like this
alright
its been awhile...............................

is it home?

is it still at RL?

Lets see all the bling parts waiting to go on it.

give it up :p

Caleb

James K said:
alright
its been awhile...............................

is it home?

is it still at RL?

Lets see all the bling parts waiting to go on it.

give it up :p

its still up at RL, I'm gonna head up there today and check things out...should be WAY close to coming home:D I'll get ya a pic of the parts sitting in a pile:D

Caleb

UPDATE:

well, its home now so my part is gonna begin tomorrow morning:D...here are a few pics of it, the front has changed and I am totally diggin the new look...:cool:

Buggy30.JPG

Buggy31.JPG

Buggy35.JPG

Caleb

Herzog said:
:cool:

What are your plans for the front clip?

btw - the race is on. ;)

for right now its lookin like a durango front clip...I'm gonna get a grill this next week probably and see how it fits and what I can do with it if it doesn't fit very well...I honestly think the durango hood is going to be an almost exact fit and the grill should be pretty close too...

BRING IT!!!

:rofl:

Caleb

RockMonkey said:
Man I want to see it with real tires...

yeah, tell me about it...Carl said if they had time today they were going to stick his tires and wheels on it but they didn't...you just dont get the full effect till the tires and wheels are on:cool: