Buggy progress!!!

Caleb

James K said:
I agree :D

Its looking better and better ever time I see it.

What time frame are you shooting for to have it done?

21 Rd is my goal completion date, so about two months...

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
i like it! so os that where you were all last night? i tried calling to come out and get those pads... durango will be good looking i bet, not to mention one of a kind....

RockMonkey

Suddenly Enthusiastic
Elder SAMI said:
i like it! so os that where you were all last night? i tried calling to come out and get those pads... durango will be good looking i bet, not to mention one of a kind....
Well, two of a kind anyway...

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
dangit you had already taken it today when i went to rl, i wanted to check it out one last time before you took it home.

durango hood will be sweeeet!!

what meats are you slinging on there?

Caleb

xj_punk said:
dangit you had already taken it today when i went to rl, i wanted to check it out one last time before you took it home.

durango hood will be sweeeet!!

what meats are you slinging on there?

whats wrong with the meats opn there now:confused: are you saying you dont like my choice of tires and rims? :rofl:

actually I have a set of 39.5"x17 Iroks on order and I will be running the Rocklogic DIY beadlocks.

Caleb

RockMonkey said:
Joell Randall.

after looking at the grills of the Durango/Dakota a little more closely I think his is a Dodge pickup thats been narrowed a ton...I may be wrong as I have never seen his in person...either way its going to be the second (that I know of) Dodge hood and grill buggy:D (my only reserve with the Dodge skins is I have zero Dodge parts on it, I have just about every other major vehicle mfg...oh well:D)

tweakeyjeep

Soccer Mom
supergper said:
whats wrong with the meats opn there now:confused: are you saying you dont like my choice of tires and rims? :rofl:

actually I have a set of 39.5"x17 Iroks on order and I will be running the Rocklogic DIY beadlocks.

Those actually look like the meats that Scott had on his while it was at RL and being towed... Are they? :D

Did you flat tow it home? Well... When he blew the engine, we tried to flat tow it home, but with his 37's on the jeep was too big to have the tow bar reach the receiver ball, too big of an angle, so he went out and bought a 4" drop receiver, and he's gonna have it turned upside down to flat tow it now! :rofl:

Looks good!

Caleb

tweakeyjeep said:
Those actually look like the meats that Scott had on his while it was at RL and being towed... Are they? :D

Did you flat tow it home? Well... When he blew the engine, we tried to flat tow it home, but with his 37's on the jeep was too big to have the tow bar reach the receiver ball, too big of an angle, so he went out and bought a 4" drop receiver, and he's gonna have it turned upside down to flat tow it now! :rofl:

Looks good!

yep, they're scotts:D

I Lean

Mbryson's hairdresser
Vendor
RockMonkey said:
I wonder who Caleb will pass them on to? Great set of buildup tires. :D

They are, except for that pesky leaky one. We got a saweet set of replacement 8-lug rims/tires just now, they're chrome spoked 16.5's, with some 33"-ish tires on 'em. They'll really enhance the look of whatever they're holding off the ground. :)

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I Lean said:
They are, except for that pesky leaky one. We got a saweet set of replacement 8-lug rims/tires just now, they're chrome spoked 16.5's, with some 33"-ish tires on 'em. They'll really enhance the look of whatever they're holding off the ground. :)

it's all about looks to you Carl...... :rolleyes:

:D

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
I Lean said:
It certainly is. :) Hey, weren't you looking for some 16.5" 8-lug wheels for something?

too late... we got our tire/wheel situation dealt with... we could only find chevy, and needed ford..... thanks though, if you're offering......

D60 conversion before Moab..... ;)

-Jason

Caleb

Got a little more done, inner fenders are in and the firewall is mocked up, the shifter bracket is complete (not in the pics though) and I have finished doing the internal mods to the 205 for the twinsticks, also the tranny cable is mounted:D hopefull between the rest of today and tomorrow I can get the tranny tunnel and and mounting for the floor, I have also started the mounts for the fuel cell.

here are a few pics...

Buggy36.JPG

Buggy37.JPG

Buggy38.JPG

Buggy39.JPG