Built YJ Wrangler

Cascadia

Undecided
It is by for the most stable rig I've been in. I got completely sideways on potato salad (my fault) and it didn't ever lift a tire. I'd keep it and wheel it forever if I had the time. Plus we sold our house so I don't have a garage for it anymore. It's in storage.

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Trade me and I'll sell you the seats and 4 speed atlas i just bought at half the price i paid for them.

Cascadia

Undecided
Somebody buy it. Since I don't have time to get out and wheel it I'm starting to get tempted to work on it. Like a new motor and trans. But I don't want to. Help me.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Somebody buy it. Since I don't have time to get out and wheel it I'm starting to get tempted to work on it. Like a new motor and trans. But I don't want to. Help me.

Working on it is the worst idea ever because it's a sweet Jeep just the way it is. Plus you'll never get a return on your investment if you put in a new motor and trans IMO. Someone really should buy this thing!

Cascadia

Undecided
Peer pressure isn't needed for me. It can work but it's not needed. I pressure myself. If I'm going to spend that much already I am also more of a 6.0 4l80e guy also. Not much more for what you get.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
Supposedly sale pending for 2 weeks from now to a guy in Portland.

Yeah... He posted on FB today saying he is looking for one but then said he is buying blacky so I don't know how confident you should be. I was meaning to let you know