Can we talk dogs?

Coco

This hairy barrel of hops and barley turns 12 next month. Still has the energy and health of a puppy. I hope it stays that way as long as it can.
View attachment 174630

View attachment 174631
Always love the adventures you and Beer have been on, he's a good boy! I hope Gunther lasts as long.

IMG_8578.jpg

He always loves to cuddle - in middle of the night he will jump on the bed, and lightly paw me until I lift up the covers for him. In the summer its not as enjoyable as the winter months lol.

IMG_8855.jpg

These two are best buddies - love them both!!

(apologize if I have said any of this already, or multiple times in this thread :rofl:)

Houndoc

Love the 'triever pics! It's tough when they go. Is yours the hyperactive do everything 'triever or the lay around in the sand type (as pictured)?
She is pretty mellow. Burst of energy last a few minutes and she is good. Except when my son brings his doodle over then it is nonstop chaos. received_522719443424156.jpeg20240725_202230.jpg20240724_191256.jpg

Loves the paddle board and is amazingly patient with my three grandsons ( all between 15 months and almost 3 1/2.)

I have always been a hound person, but you honestly can't beat Goldens for a family dog (just be prepared for shedding and hair everywhere. )