Northern Utah Fall Quarterly Training Day + Service Project up AF Canyon: September 28-29th 2012

sixstringsteve

Feel free to post a link to this thread on TW. What I don't want is an open invite saying "just show up at tibble at 7." I need to gauge how many people are coming and it'd be easiest if all communications came from this thread, rather than a separate TW thread. I hope that makes sense.

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
How long are the logs we'll be building the fence with? I can bring a smaller trailer if it will help, but if they're too long or you've got that covered then I won't bother.

sixstringsteve

How long are the logs we'll be building the fence with? I can bring a smaller trailer if it will help, but if they're too long or you've got that covered then I won't bother.

they're huge. Something like 16 feet long (don't quote me on that though)

sixstringsteve

Cool. Make sure they rsvp here so we know how many people are coming. We're going to have a hard time if 20 people show up that we weren't planning on.

airmanwilliams

Ill make sure its said in the group that they need to RSVP. I might be switching jobs at the dealership and we are saving up alittle so we can rent my Uncles house in Farmington so im having to put a TON more hours in at work this month.

skmohanty

Looks like you have a huge group. I'll plan on going to the 5MP cleanup unless you need more people for this. let me know.