Northern Utah Five Mile on February 1st

Troop92

Hi all. Heading out to Five Mile on Feb 1st to do some exploring. I've never been, wanting to get out and experience new trails/areas. Any and all are welcome to join.

Meeting place: Maverik Gas Station in Eagle Mountain (9217 N Ranches Pkwy, Eagle Mountain, UT)
Time: 9:30am

GOING
Troop92
skiboarder
jallen9
smartass_kid
Tonkaman (w/ jeeper co-pilot)
Nappy
Hardy6pack

MAYBE
sawtooth4x4 (if he can get to scrapyard or does it another day)
ricsrx (if no mud :D )
chevymog

Last edited:

blznnp

I might be able to make it, would be first run with the new gears an d60 up front, I will do what I can to get it done

jallen9

I'm down. My h3 is totally stock and I haven't wheeled it much, so I don't want to hold you guys back from harder trails, though.

Troop92

I'm not looking for anything crazy, just to get out (been a while) and explore some new terrain. I know certain places out there are way harder than anything I've been on before. I'm not all that much above stock, so unless people want to be pulling me out a lot... :)

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
i'll be there with my crappy winch. maybe we can break it so I have to get a new one. if I don't have to pay taxes this year. hoping the addition of the new child last year gets me another discount.

ricsrx

i will put it on the calender, and it has to be dry or snow....no mud!

Last edited:

Troop92

Is mud a big deterrant? I know that a lot don't like it, but I don't mind. If muddy does it severely limit what you can do out there? Having never been, what are your thoughts?

blznnp

I am not worried about getting my truck dirty or having little traction, I just need to get out there and see how it drives. I just need to get my D60 in and build a new driveshaft.

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
I think I may join in on this if the wifey doesn't have plans made for us already... Her bday is the next day, so I'll hope for a Sunday plan.... And I too need to find more people to go out with...