Northern Utah Five Mile on February 1st

blznnp

I'm gonna have to back out, with the snow we got an the blazer being outside, and the part not being here for my leaf spring, it was all working against me. I will be out next time. As long as my blazer isn't getting the cage installed.

Troop92

My wife isn't going, something about being 7 months pregnant. I don't get it..... :D

Well, blznnp and BoxRocket, hope to meet you next one.

I would hope, jallen9, that you have your priorities straight and know that wheeling comes before sleep.

Troop92

24 hours, gentlemen, just 24 hours. I'll be checking on here for any updates from everyone tomorrow morning. Also, my number is eight-oh-1 three-6-eight 87-eight-seven. Name's Kyle. White Isuzu Trooper.

I know things happen, but the closer we all are to being on time, the more wheeling we get before folks have to bail - myself included. Wish I had all day to play... Meet 9:30, bail 9:40 to Five Mile.

Nappy

Nappystunts.com
I'm just getting everything ready so I can shoot to Wendover when I get home. I'm leaving the house in 30 minutes to get my buddy and hittin the road... I'll see you guys at Maverick. I'm Nappy. I'll be in the White JKU.

chevymog

The Reaper
Well I'm not making it I had to build two new links on the front end and upgrade some parts but I did get it all done yet. I will keep looking for upcoming trips so I can get out and wheel. Have fun.