Northern Utah Five Mile on February 1st

Troop92

I'd be happy to help you switch it up, be in Isuzu recovery vehicle for a day.

The best part is that you had a lot of witnesses. Not many jeep guys ever believe you recovered a jeep with a non-jeep unless you have someone to back your story. I speak from experience, both as a jeep owner and as one that has recovered a jeep. :D

Last edited:

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
I've had 3 heeps. opps, jeeps.

My commander always got stuck in snow and mud. That is why I had a winch on the front of it.

My Grand Cherokee was too stock to go anywhere to get stuck.

My Wagoneer went just about anywhere, but it was pretty stock.

Troop92

Less than 36 hours before we hit it. Hope you're coming sawtooth, I'm even getting my cv axle replaced for the occasion. Wish I could have done it, but I can't get the tie rod to let go. Oh well.

When: Saturday, February 1st
Meeting place: Maverik Gas Station in Eagle Mountain (9217 N Ranches Pkwy, Eagle Mountain, UT)
Time: 9:30am

Come one, come all. Gonna be great.

spacecase

Out Crawlin'
Not gonna make it unfortunately. Been busy at work, havent got around to gettin my heep registered.

Anyway, take lots of pics!

Nappy, i wanna see pics of that jeep up in the rock garden!

jallen9

so it turns out I have to work tonight at 2 am. it shouldn't take long and I'm going to get some sleep right now. hopefully i'll be up in time. you may miss me in my hello kitty jammies.

Either way, my name's john and I drive a black H3. I've never met anyone off of this board before, but if I can wake up in the morning I'll be there.