Northern Utah Five Mile on February 1st

Box Rocket

bored
Not to hijack, but if you want to head out tomorrow, I was thinking of hitting Old Ward by the B just to get out. You are welcome to come tomorrow.

Thanks for the invite. I'll let you know if I can make it. Should be interesting up there with the snow.

Haha, sorry. Tentative plan is Saturday, February 1st. Meet 9:30ish at the Maverik in Eagle Mtn. Gas up and go.

thanks

Troop92

Meeting place: Maverik Gas Station in Eagle Mountain (9217 N Ranches Pkwy, Eagle Mountain, UT)
Time: 9:30am (tentative)

The above is just a time i tossed up, I realize that for those of us North of SLC that's an earlier morning, but I'd rather be there early and leave early....

What are all of your thoughts on that? 9:30 at the Maverik puts us to Five Mile about 10am....

blznnp

Gonna try an get my rotors, hubs, calipers on my axle tonight. New brake lines tomorrow an driveshaft on wed. With some luck I should still be able to make it

Troop92

Family and friends for sure. More the merrier.

We'll keep it at 9:30am, adjust if needed. Weather looks to be 36deg and partly cloudy on Saturday, after valley rain Wed/Thurs. Should be fun.

Last edited:

Troop92

has anyone seen the trail conditions recently? wondering if its a wet sloppy mess up there or if its dried out?!

Dunno... There hasn't been snow for a while, but tomorrow and Thursday we are supposed to have "some" valley rain. Clear Friday and Saturday. As I have never been out there and you have, spacescase, what are your thoughts?