Northern Utah Five Mile on February 1st

ricsrx

last weekend 1/18/2014, WW was unpassable for us with the water in the upper bowl, and we were leaving just as the snow started to melt, so it wasn't to bad

Troop92

WW is above Rattlesnake, correct? I wasn't looking at anymore more challenging that Rattlesnake, honestly. Later this year after bumpers/skip plates/sliders, sure... :D

We'll see what weather is like over the next few days, but I plan on going down regardless.

Last edited:

spacecase

Out Crawlin'
thinking about registering the truck so i can go. i keep missing trips..

rather not if its going to be nasty out there though. being that its up canyon type deal, it may still be full of snow. :confused:

Troop92

....being that its up canyon type deal, it may still be full of snow. :confused:

If it was melting on 1/18, that's two weeks worth of melting to be rained on for two days this week. Friday and Saturday still look okay...

As I said, I'm going to go regardless. The drive alone will be worth it, get out and relax.

ricsrx

If it was melting on 1/18, that's two weeks worth of melting to be rained on for two days this week. Friday and Saturday still look okay...

As I said, I'm going to go regardless. The drive alone will be worth it, get out and relax.

Agree!!

dobbs-1

I'd like to try and make it to this my psc steering pump is going out from wotr and wines like crazy but it still works ;)

I've been reading lots of different times so when and where will we be meeting for the trail ?

Troop92

Meeting place: Maverik Gas Station in Eagle Mountain (9217 N Ranches Pkwy, Eagle Mountain, UT)
Time: 9:30am

GOING
Troop92
sawtooth4x4
skiboarder
jallen9
smartass_kid
Tonkaman (w/ jeeper co-pilot)
Nappy
Hardy6pack

MAYBE
blznnp
ricsrx (if no mud :D )
chevymog
dobbs-1

See above. If anyone is missing, let me know. Saturday. 9:30. Eagle Mountain Maverik.

Troop92

Is it more than an hour to the Eagle mountain Maverick? I thought it was about an hour. But if I need to leave a little earlier, I can.

I'm not sure where you're at in Midvale, but it shouldn't take you more than 30 minutes to get to the Eagle Mtn Maverik. Another 15-20 farther to Five Mile.