Fred is RED

Hickey

Burn-barrel enthusiast
Supporting Member
Back in January, I was seriously considering a dually 7.3 gas Ford or the Chev with the gas 6.6, but couldn’t wait the 9-10 month wait on a special order. Let us know how it does towing your Jeep. 🤘
I guess I should add some details to the first post...

Vonski

nothing to see here...
Oh yeah, 385 Horsey powers and 475 torx. Iron block, no wheezy hair dryers. Just good old American Big Block grunty grunts.
I don’t know many of the specifics of the Ford motor, but the GM gas 6.6 has forged internals and no variable cylinder BS, so it looked to be a good supercharger candidate, although one doesn’t exist yet that I know of. I recall a few YouTube vids of people throwing boost at your 7.3, but via turbo only. Both motors boast similar numbers, but with only one being a big block, makes ya wonder what the torque potential is of the 7.3. 🤷‍♂️

RockChucker

That truck won’t take no crap from anyone. The front suspension has a stab bar. Better watch out what you say around it. So don’t make fun of it’s jewel front headlamps 😂

Looks like a sweet truck. Curious to hear how it performs. The 11300 gvwr is higher than my 06 dmax. I think it is 9200.

Coco

Sexxxy!

I played around a week or so ago and "built" a couple F150s on Fords website. A Tremor, a Raptor, and a Lariat. Not going to lie, I am really liking the looks of the new F150s (originally I was firmly against them, but they have grown on me). The next truck will have all the bells and whistles, and well, I haven't ever purchased a new truck; let alone built one from the dealer so maybe some day that will need to happen.

Congrats Hickey! She's a beaut, Clark!