Northern Utah Freeze Your Tail Off 4

sixstringsteve

great. There goes my chance of racking up some expo points. Who's going to have a pooping tent if J-dizzle isn't there?

DAA

Supporting Member
How many expo points do you get if you hold it the whole time? Scout camp style...

Negative points, lots of them! Heck, you can't even apply for expo status if you can't pinch one off in a little cold. You can re-apply to be a Scout again I guess?

I remember the day I learned that lesson... Me, my best friend Tim and my Dad, ice fishing at Soldier Creek. Sun not quite up yet. Temperature somewhere below zero, not sure how much below zero, but it was C-O-L-D! The kind of cold where nightcrawlers went stiff and crunchy in about 30 seconds and if you left a fish on the ice it would freeze up in mid-wiggle all contorted and wierd looking. All three of us sitting there on the ice, me and Tim (in our early 20's at the time) bundled up in all our warmest winter gear, just suffering and complaining and trying to survive until the sun rose above the hills and start to warm us up.

My Dad stands up and says "I need to go see a man about a horse" and walks over to the shore about a hundred yards off and dropped his drawers to his ankles and hung it out there and did his business at gawd only knows how many degrees below zero.

Ever since, I've had no respect for a man that will hold it rather than do his business in any weather...

Massive expo point deductions!

:D

- DAA

Westernhunter

Back on track.
I have fire wood if anyone wants to haul it. They are 4x4s x 3' long. I have loaded as many as I want to on my roof rack.
I am in herriman.
Pm me.
John