Getting your bike prepped for the season? Whats on your list?

Tonkaman

That sounds like some nice updates. I thought your bike already was street legal. We will have to hit some trails together this year

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
So far I've let my temporary tags lapse and cancelled my insurance. Not really feeling the motorcycle itch so far this year, even after the great ride in St. George last month. I've had all the parts to redo my forks and handlebar setup sitting around for weeks now. Seriously considering selling it.

Jared

Caleb

So far I've let my temporary tags lapse and cancelled my insurance. Not really feeling the motorcycle itch so far this year, even after the great ride in St. George last month. I've had all the parts to redo my forks and handlebar setup sitting around for weeks now. Seriously considering selling it.

Jared

I've definitely not been bit by the bug this year. Despite just spending $1k on my bike, I've had serious thoughts of selling it too. I'm hoping a coupe rides can snap me out of it...guess we'll see.

Cascadia

Undecided
I'll be in Washington in 2 weeks again Russ if you want to plan on coming down. I'll need a riding buddy or 2. Need to straighten out my triple clamps though. They're out at least an inch from today's race.

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Well, for prep work.... I'm pretty much done! :rofl:

I've been working on both the 690 and the 300 and there's not much left! Just waiting for the weather to warm up a little more, the desert to dry out and some great weekends!

Cascadia

Undecided
After the rhino rally I've got some fixing to do. Thought my forks were tweaked in the triple clamp but it's my bar risers. They are pretty mushroomed out at the bottom. This is my second set of tusk risers I've had and they both only lasted one good crash. I should probably stop wrecking. But in the mean time, are there some better risers out there that can handle more abuse? Enduro engineering has a set but they also seem smushable. Any recommendations? I'm also looking for a rekluse and maybe a gpr steering stabilizer. I don't think my bad crash would've happened with a stabilizer.

Tonkaman

Why use risers at all when you can buy taller bars? Risers are always a weak point. I have a set of CR High bends if you want to try them out.

Cascadia

Undecided
I already have a set of one of the tallest bends and the risers. It's more comfortable to be and helps me not stand hunched over which makes for a very tired back.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
When it comes to the Tusk line, it can be hit and miss. Some stuff is pretty good for what you pay for it and other stuff is junk. Enduro Engineering has always seemed to be good quality.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor
I need to a spring maintenance on my bike, valve adjust, oil, filter, chain and perhaps tubliss? Just got word of a big 3 day Colorado singetrack (primarily) trip that I would love to attend, need to get myself and the bike in shape!