Getting your bike prepped for the season? Whats on your list?

Caleb

I already have a set of one of the tallest bends and the risers. It's more comfortable to be and helps me not stand hunched over which makes for a very tired back.

I'm the same way. I use KX High Bends and still need to use risers. If you want super tough risers, take a look at the highway dirt bikes ultimate hand guards with their risers. You can get custom height risers for only a few bucks more. I ran these on my CRFx and was extremely pleased with them. There's no way you'll smash or destroy them.

193kyle

Well, I pulled the trigger on a 2007 200xc. I've spent the last week doing some maintenance/upgrades/repairs.

13 tooth front sprocket
Enduro Engineering radiator braces
Tusk Handguards
Fresh oil
Fresh coolant-Engine Ice
Replaced the water pump seal(found coolant in the oil, hopefully this fixes it)
Pulled the rear subframe and airbox to clean a few years of gooey dirt out of it.

Also bought a 2004 125sx for my wife and have done about the same on it. I've spent way too much money at RMATV the last two weeks.....:D

1836919_10203331063619670_783151887_o.jpg1909285_10100632836058538_220032136_o.jpg

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Well, I pulled the trigger on a 2007 200xc. I've spent the last week doing some maintenance/upgrades/repairs.

13 tooth front sprocket
Tusk Handguards
Fresh oil
Fresh coolant-Engine Ice
Pulled the rear subframe and airbox to clean a few years of gooey dirt out of it.

Also bought a 2004 125sx for my wife and have done about the same on it. I've spent way too much money at RMATV the last two weeks.....:D

View attachment 89505View attachment 89506

Very nice, congrats!

MattL

If it runs as good as my old 200 it should be great! I like the newer plastics, and it has a much more comfortable seat! And a kickstand! Maybe you should keep your bike and ride with me...
Is the old 200 in the background? Why did ya change out? I've been keeping an eye open for a while for a 200 and only one has popped up on ksl. It looks like you might have snagged it. Its nice looking !!!

193kyle

Yeah, my old one was a 2002 200mxc, it was a great bike but it was old enough that I couldn't justify putting much money into and it was due for some work this year, so I decided to sell it and buy a newer one.

Caleb

I've definitely not been bit by the bug this year. Despite just spending $1k on my bike, I've had serious thoughts of selling it too. I'm hoping a coupe rides can snap me out of it...guess we'll see.

Well, my pre-season prep is done and the bike is ready to tear it up. ->:rolleyes:<-

Moabxjeeper

Tore my bike down and greased up all the bearings on the swing arm and linkage. Played a game of 20-something needle bearing pick up. Luckily I won.

cruiseroutfit

Cruizah!
Vendor

13 tooth front sprocket
Tusk Handguards
Fresh oil
Fresh coolant-Engine Ice

View attachment 89505View attachment 89506

Sweet! :cool: