GoPro's and Accessories

Cascadia

Undecided
The local rep of GoPro came in to my wife's running store today to see if they wanted to get a new account with them. Little did this rep know that we have been trying for at least a year now. I guess the old rep got fired and this new one noticed that no running stores carry their products and he picked us out of the handful to carry their products.

Needless to say they have to make a minimum order to open the account of 6 gopro's and 24 accessories. I am not gaining anything from this and they will be passing the savings to you guys. I will be buying one myself and a few accessories. I don't have the price sheet yet because the app is waiting for approval but once the account is opened I will be able to get you prices for whatever you may need.

Let me know what you guys want and I will get prices back to you as soon as we have them.

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
I would be interested in some accessories for sure and maybe a camera. I have 2 of the silver editions, but with my daughter racing now, i have thought about getting one for her and not having to share mine at the races.

GAR

I'd be interested in a camera. Do you need a firm yes before you open the account?

STAG

I don't know much about them but I want one.

I assume whatever ever is the latest and greatest camera I'll want. And some mounts.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Im interested in;
Piggy back battery and back cover
extra regular battery
dual battery charger
piggy back monitor
car charger
carry case

and maybe tutoring on how to use it!

sawtooth4x4

Totally Awesome
I've been looking at the gopro's but can't justify paying $300 for something that will be outdated faster then my phone.

If the price is right though, i think my friend and I would be interested in picking up one each.