GoPro's and Accessories

Cascadia

Undecided
Yes, that is the bag pack. And I assume that the dual charger is 110v. I couldn't find anything stating that on their site but that would be my guess.

All pm's replied. Thanks guys!

Cascadia

Undecided
Just a reminder that we will be putting the order in tomorrow around 2-3 pm. So if you want something just let me know. 6.85% tax will be added to it and $5.50 for shipping your whe order if you want it shipped.

Cascadia

Undecided
In the future everything will be 20% off of Msrp. Because it is their first order they are getting a better deal and are just passing it on.

Cascadia

Undecided
Order has been placed. Thanks for the orders guys and glad I could help out. For those who haven't paid I will send you your total and I will also contact you for your address when the order arrives.

If anyone else wants anything just let me know. From now on, everything will be 20% off wholesale.

rockreligious

NoEcoNaziAmmo
Order has been placed. Thanks for the orders guys and glad I could help out. For those who haven't paid I will send you your total and I will also contact you for your address when the order arrives.

If anyone else wants anything just let me know. From now on, everything will be 20% off wholesale.
you mean 20% off retail?

Cascadia

Undecided
Half of the order arrived today. I'm guessing the other half will arrive tomorrow. We will need to get it checked in first. For those of you who haven't paid please send your payment to radical_runner@gmail.com. I will ship out paid orders on Wednesday morning so pm me your name, address, and phone number.

For or those who didn't get in on the order you can still order anything from me and it will always be 20% off retail. Thanks everyone.

Cascadia

Undecided
Sorry. I just saw this Caleb. About half of the order has come in. I have the gopro's, some suction mounts, tethers, cases, and bags. I am still waiting on the batteries and chargers and a few other ransoms. If your complete order has arrived I will be shipping today. If not, I will ship the rest when the complete order arrives so I don't have to do double shipping.

Cascadia

Undecided
Everything is in except for all of the chargers. Whether it's a car charger, wall charger, or dual battery charger, none of them have arrived. When we ask when they'll be here they keep saying that production is trying to catch up for spring. Tonkaman has to come down and pick up some boots from me. If people are fine with it I can send the gopro stuff with him for the SL Valley and people can pick it up from him. It is fine with him. That way when the chargers come in I can send them and everyone can have their stuff that is in. Just post up and let me know.