GoPro's and Accessories

Cascadia

Undecided
You'll still be able to get the 4 through is this summer too. This isn't a one time good deal. Our prices should always be cheaper to keep the overhead down.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
I'm interested in a silver, maybe black, and some accessories. I just picked up a Phantom 2 with a gimbal that is made to control the gopro so I need the hookup ASAP. 801-648-9499 -Spence

Cascadia

Undecided
I am still waiting on the catalogs with pricing. I am checking my email twice a day looking for it. The second I have it I'll post up and take orders.

Cascadia

Undecided
Finally got pricing for gopro's and accessories. Please pm me and let me know what you would like and I will send a price back. If you are happy with pricing I will have you paypal our account and will get it ordered.

Cascadia

Undecided
We will be placing the order Wednesday around 3. We have a few products we need to arrive by next Thursday for some customers and want to play it safe. Feel free to let any friends know.

Cascadia

Undecided
I realized it would be easier to have people check prices on products they want. I am busy framing all day and don't want to forget to respond to someone during the day. If you are happy with the prices send me a pm or post up here with what you want and I will get you a total with tax and respond back. Everything you see is everything I can get.

Last edited: