GoPro's and Accessories

Caleb

If you want to send the last of my stuff and my boots with him I'll meetup him as I've got some axle blocks for him anyways.

ricsrx

Cool. Your boots sure were nice for the race. I broke them in for you since you have nothing to ride to break them in yet. ;)

Did you race at cherry creek Saturday? if so I was there, I wish I could have found all of you that were there...

I will take all of my order that you have received so far, thanks!

Cascadia

Undecided
Did you race at cherry creek Saturday? if so I was there, I wish I could have found all of you that were there...

I will take all of my order that you have received so far, thanks!
Yes, I raced out there. Had a blast! I sent your few things with Brian.
Caleb, I sent your stuff with Derek.

STAG

How long should a full battery charge last on the camera and wifi remote? And if your answer is around 2-2½ hours, then my 2nd question is; Tyson, have any extra battery packs? Lol

Caleb

How long should a full battery charge last on the camera and wifi remote? And if your answer is around 2-2½ hours, then my 2nd question is; Tyson, have any extra battery packs? Lol

Not to hijack a sale, but get the wasabi batteries and charger from Amazon. Way cheaper and they last a bit longer.

Cascadia

Undecided
Mine seems to last about 2 hours recording video. If you want the Wasabi go for it. I do have one though.