i want a ls engine

AaronPaige

I'm still looking there is a company on eBay selling them with trimmed wiring harnesses and ready to run shipped for around 2000 I'm thinking about them just scared to go through all that on ebay

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
There is a guy, or was a guy on Pirate doing the same thing. His prices were very good. He trims the harness and test runs every engine. He has had great reviews. Might be worth looking in to.

idahoyj

Is it worth considering an engine without harness/computer? I've found one that seems to be a good price, with a 4l60e trans, but I don't know how much it's worth without the wiring and comp??

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Call john at Speartech. He can quote you on a custom built harness. If you measure out where you want everything he will build it to those measurements. For example if you wanted to mount the ecu in a trunk he could make that leg long enough to do that and fit perfect.

AaronPaige

From what I have read a new harness and comp is about 1200$ depending what your wanting or if you have a original set a few companies will do a customer trim and tune for about 400