Introductions & RME

Status
Not open for further replies.

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
Originally posted by kikn93ZJ
Whuts up RME

My name is Rich and i'm in Salt Lake City and i'm 17 yrs old. I drive a 93 Grand Cherokee with a 3" procomp lift now (with a 2" BB to be added any day now :D ) 31" BFG Muds and a greatly upgraded stero system. I don't wheel much but Cody (grocery getter) is trying to change that.

-Rich
grocery getter is trying to get you to wheel? where at the mall parking lots?

Cody

Random Quote Generator
Supporting Member
Originally posted by onetuff76

grocery getter is trying to get you to wheel? where at the mall parking lots?

No, but the dirt on the side of the freeway doens't total my rig! ;) :D ;)

Do they sell groceries at the mall? I THINK NOT!

onetuff76

Guard Rail Tester
Originally posted by GroceryGetter

No, but the dirt on the side of the freeway doens't total my rig! ;) :D ;)

Do they sell groceries at the mall? I THINK NOT!

at least mine has seen dirt! :D:D but wasn't dirt I tangoed with, it was man made rock (cement) at least I'm not afraid of it ;) :D:D

Last edited:

MattL

Ima newbie, name is Matt.
I have a Jeep. Actually 2
A Cherokee and a Commando.
Cherokee is a tad bit above stock with an attitude of a daily driver.
Commando is just a project that seems to soak up money and time both of which I dont have. Maybe one day...

Gila Monster

Hello I am new to this bit of the world experience.
My 84 Toyota was run with 31x10.5 15 for the first 12 years that I had it, then the 2.5” lift kit trip started.

Things have not been the same with the 8” travel; I can Jump it more and feel it less. Then the 33”x9.5”x15” and 4.88 gears soft locker and true track. Before I know it the old seats are braking springs. What to do but put some real seats in it?
Ended up with Mastercraft and there 5 point belts. Some time in there I finished the front bumper that I had installed a year before. The bumper made the biggest difference in the hi way manners, and gas mileage. I went form 18>19 Mpg to 23>25 Mpg at better speeds. Think about making the front of your truck rounder!

My current problem is the "S" shaped drag link is closer to a "Z" then when I put it on. Ever since a changed it from stock I expect more, so I do more, so I brake more. Pandora’s box fell down and broke open

Andy

aka. Hollywood
Hi, my name is Andy I have a 75" Bronco, that isn't even street worthy. So every time I go to get groceries I get pulled over!
Just kidding, I think every one should have a trialer queen right Brent!

rustforlife

Hi, I just found this board. I own an 85 toyota straight axle daily driver that I am trying to build up for both rock crawling and prerunning. I am a starving student so my truck has few cash intensive mods. It has a few engine mods on a rebuilt 22r, bedcage and bumpers built by me, and a suspension that is an ongoing project.

spencurai

Vanilla Gorilla
welcome to the board. it seems we get a new member at least once a day these days!! hey greg what are out stats up to now!?!

SmokinCamel

Went from 80" to 125" :)
What up??
Alittle about me. Im 21 and livin in SLC. I own a 86 Zuk. I was featured in Petersen's 4 wheel in the August issue of 2001. I was the one that made dump bump is the silver samurai. Can't wait to do it again at the end of this month. I can't make it with the bigger tires though. :( I have been wheelin 5 years now. 2 years in my zuk. I started out in a ranger but then I bought a Ram and got tired of breaking things on it. So I got me a zuk. I am the president of Toyuki 4 wheelers, a club for Toyotas and suzukis. Sorry no jeeps :p Im one that believes a wheelin vehicle should be wheeled not looked at or cried over. If you can't handle it STAY OFF THE TRAIL!! That's all we need is a wimp in a preppy jeep thinkin he can wheel with the big boys. Sorry got alittle excited. If anything is lifted and is wheeled then I like it. You get all my respect. Ok enough talk. Talk to you all later

Greg W

Rock Slut
Hey all just checkin in. Another toy owner here. I've had my 1980 truck for 10 years now. Only in the last couple have I slowly started to build it up a little. Glad to be "hanging" out with some folks who truly understand this addiction that we all suffer from.:D Look forward to seeing some of you on the trails.

WyoJeeper

Hi my name is Rick. I have a 88 YJ, kinda built. It has a 350, TH350 tranny and NP231 tcase, and stock axles. I am currently building a Wagoneer D44 front and a IH D60 rear. Both are 5 lug and soon to have 4.56 gears with a lockrite in the front and welded in the rear. I run 35" BFG MTs SUA and looking to do a SOA as soon as I get my axles finished.
Rick

Greg

Make RME Rockcrawling Again!
Admin
Originally posted by WyoJeeper
Hi my name is Rick. I have a 88 YJ, kinda built. It has a 350, TH350 tranny and NP231 tcase, and stock axles. I am currently building a Wagoneer D44 front and a IH D60 rear. Both are 5 lug and soon to have 4.56 gears with a lockrite in the front and welded in the rear. I run 35" BFG MTs SUA and looking to do a SOA as soon as I get my axles finished.
Rick

Rick! Thats a bitchen sounding YJ, welcome to RME! :D Are there any killer rockcrawling trails in Wyoming? I have 2 sisters in Evanston and I'm always looking up the canyons for trails, when I head up there. Do you have any pics of your ride??

WyoJeeper

Not many places to wheel around Laramie. I go to CO, UT, NM, and AZ.
32084181VjAvnEdVfV_ph.jpg

Here is a picture. If that doesnt work go here http://community.webshots.com/user/wyojeeper
Rick

grinch

inner city redneck
Hay my name is Bryan Montague some of you may know me from the POR bb as jeepin801. I own a 81 cj 8 scrambler(the grinch) its kinda choped up so it dont look to much like a scrambler anymore but it sur is fun...

Mike_Lib

Mall Crawlin'
Whats up guys. My name is Mike and I live out of state but I leave my junk in Utah Valley and I visit often. My high school projects consisted of a couple of yota's and a beater CJ. I took about 5 years off from wheelin' (ouch) so I could get some other stuff done. I just got back into it and I decided to go with a soccer mom mobile for a build-up. I'm not too familiar with the trails in Utah except for Moab so drop me a line if you wanna go wheelin.

Later.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.