Northern Utah invite: camping somewhere this weekend

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Uh...lets see...wife and kids are in New York for a few weeks and I have nothing better to do. It'd be cool to get the Hyundai out on some dirt roads. Not sure how I missed this but I'll know by tomorrow if I'm good to go. Gonna have to make a trip to the storage unit but I think I'm in.

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Ok you posted this while I was at work...that's how I missed it. Like I said I'll make sure nothing is pressing this weekend which is shouldn't be and I'll be sure to make it.

sixstringsteve

yes sir. I'll be swinging by the cruiser outfitter BBQ @ 5, then leaving from there. That means I'll be setting my tent up in the dark, but I wouldn't have it any other way. :)

I imagine some other guys will already be up there before it gets dark.

sixstringsteve

I can't remember. I think I tried pitching my tent in the light once, but I don't remember if it was fun or not. It was definitely a weird experience.

Tonkaman

It would be so much fun to camp with all you guys! I wish we didn't already have an agenda for Saturday. I hope we can redo this soon

sixstringsteve

We both made out like bandits at the last one. Maybe we're the reason they no longer do them. Actually, maybe they've been continued all this time and they've kept it a secret from you and me. :spork:

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
We both made out like bandits at the last one. Maybe we're the reason they no longer do them. Actually, maybe they've been continued all this time and they've kept it a secret from you and me. :spork:

Seriously...although it's your fault I didn't win the winch what with your giving back and all.

CobraNutt

Sooo...is there a plan to meet somewhere and convoy? Or...is it a see-ya-when-ya-get-there event?
Having 1) never met any of you except Nate and Derek, who aren't going, and 2) never driven to Whitney Reservoir before, it might be nice to meet up so no one (like me!) gets lost along the way. (Assuming I can make it...keeping fingers crossed)