Northern Utah invite: camping somewhere this weekend

TRD270

Emptying Pockets Again
Supporting Member
What did you catch them with Brian? Those fish wanted no part of what I was trying to feed them.

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
Wish I could have made it, my wife had other plans for me. I ended up at Schofield later in the day, caught some chubs, I'm beginning to question if there are any trout up there.

STAG

On my grind
Sooo, the whole camping trip I didn't get a single mosquito or bug bite (I took spray with me but didn't end up using it).

However as soon as I got home and was unloading the gear in my front yard about 10 of the lil bloodsuckers got my shins and calves. Of course.

sixstringsteve

That awesome mountain bike footage has me rolling. I'll show that to him when we get home, he'll love it. :D

Cool, I hope he likes it. You've got a cool kid there. I love how he never touches the brakes. If you want it, I have an edit that just has his bike segment in it. I'd be happy to send it to you. I think it's about 1 gb.

CobraNutt

Nice! Looks like a great time! LOVE the t-shirt!
Looking forward to hanging out with y'all some more this year...except that Kevin guy...he makes fun of my little low-clearance jeep... :p lol!