Northern Utah invite: camping somewhere this weekend

Kevin B.

Not often wrong. Never quite right.
I get off work at 4 so if the stars align I'll leave by 5:00-5:30 and be there by about 8:00, we all know how that works though so more than likely I'll be rolling in with Steve.

I'm gonna stay until at least mid Sunday though since I've nothing to do and nowhere to be other than in happyville in the mountains.

Looking forward to getting at least one last trip in with some of my better RME friends.

I meant leaving the country, you numbskull.

CobraNutt

Crap...I think I'm going to have to miss this trip... daughter's car needs a replacement...work is kind of a train wreck at the moment...just too much "life" in the way. It's sounding like a really fun run, too... ugh... Hopefully in a couple weeks I can make it out again. Have a blast! Be safe!

TJDukit

I.Y.A.A.Y.A.S.
Weather for Whitney res. 75 chance of rain today, 77 tomorrow, 70 chance of rain Sunday. Lows in the 50's.

Its going to be a perfect weekend.

sixstringsteve

Good times. I renewed my fishing license on Friday, but I didn't make time to fish. I was too busy on the paddleboard and kayaks.

TJDukit caught about 12 fish, one of which I ate and it was delicious. Kevin, did you catch anything?

Last edited: