Lighten the mood

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
Come on man. This is Utah. He just needs one for each sister wife.

One of the drivers that dropped off my dumpsters had never been this far west. He was really looking forward to seeing some of the Mormon population. It crushed his soul when he realized that I was a Mormon and somewhat of a regular person. He was very disappointed to find out that the many wives thing Isn’t happening.

Stephen

Who Dares Wins
One of the drivers that dropped off my dumpsters had never been this far west. He was really looking forward to seeing some of the Mormon population. It crushed his soul when he realized that I was a Mormon and somewhat of a regular person. He was very disappointed to find out that the many wives thing Isn’t happening.
It's always funny to travel out of the region, back east in particular, and see peoples reactions when they find out you're from Utah. The lack of knowledge not just of Mormons, but of the West in general is staggering. I was in Florida once and a guy at a bar legitimately wanted to know if I lived in a log cabin with an outhouse.

N-Smooth

Smooth Gang Founding Member
It's always funny to travel out of the region, back east in particular, and see peoples reactions when they find out you're from Utah. The lack of knowledge not just of Mormons, but of the West in general is staggering. I was in Florida once and a guy at a bar legitimately wanted to know if I lived in a log cabin with an outhouse.
Some chicks in Tahoe thought we were cruising around in horse-drawn carriages still. That’s not THAT far from Utah to be still be so oblivious lol

Spork

Tin Foil Hat Equipped
I hope you told him yes... :D

UNSTUCK

But stuck more often.
Try telling people you’re from Alaska. Living in igloos and speaking Russian. 🙄

Thursty

My Grandpa had small triangular indentations on either side of his forehead from over zealous use of forceps during his birth. When he would travel back east he would show them to people and tell them that's where he had his horns removed.

- DAA
We have a winner!! 😂