meet and greet?

BOB-CAT

THE PUNISHER
(sigh).....

OK. Since Crawlers is closed...there are a few of us who would like to go to Redrock Brewing Co. The address is 254 S 200 W. Everyone OK with meeting Friday, April 4th at...7:30? Early enough to eat dinner, late enough to drink...

All in favor, say aye...

AYE sounds good.

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I had a great time last year over Memorial weekend in Moab at the BBQ. That was great.

A Meet & Greet on a trail ride sounds better to me than a pub, but hey, I'm old right...:rofl:

gijohn40

too poor to wheel... :(
I had a great time last year over Memorial weekend in Moab at the BBQ. That was great.

A Meet & Greet on a trail ride sounds better to me than a pub, but hey, I'm old right...:rofl:

sounds better to me too but sometimes it just gets to busy to get out there... and it just tooo easy to settle at a bar and grill for a few beers...

Shawn

Just Hanging Out
I also met a ton of you at the Summit Machine wheeling gatherings. Amazing how free donuts and coffee will bring out all, young and old.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for drinking a few kegs and rappen with the RME'ers it's just that if you are getting together as wheelers why not incorporate wheeling into the meet & greet?

Kiel

Formerly WJ ZUK
I think it's just the case of it's easy for a lot of us to get off work and cruise down on a friday night instead of trying to find a weekend when most people can get out to wheel. Some people won't go out on sunday you know;) But wheeling is good

Chevycrew

I like the idea of wheelin, but I dont have any rigs ready to go out, so for those in process or broke, a bar and grill works good.

GOAT

Back from the beyond
I think it's just the case of it's easy for a lot of us to get off work and cruise down on a friday night instead of trying to find a weekend when most people can get out to wheel. Some people won't go out on sunday you know;) But wheeling is good

Good point

Friends, Booze, food, making fun of Kiel, sounds like a great night to me.