Moab - Labor Day Weekend

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
It's time to hit Moab again, eh!
Who's planning on it?

So far I've got a crew of about 6 Price locals heading down. Will be there from Aug. 28th till Sept. 1st. Everybody is welcome to join us! Definately camping, but we're not sure where. Any ideas?

:D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by James K
Couple buddies and I will be there th 29th - 1st. Staying at canyonlands camppark in town.:D

Good! Let's get a group together for some of the days. :cool:

Bart

I'll be down there for MoabRocks, and plan on playing a day or so after, if the buggy is still together.
Bart

BCGPER

Starting Another Thread
Bwahahahahaaa!!!!!!!!!!!! So then, wanna ride with me?:D:D
Good luck, and I'll see ya down there (I'm finally gonna watch an event)

Originally posted by Bart
I'll be down there for MoabRocks, and plan on playing a day or so after, if the buggy is still together.
Bart

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by JeepTJ38
Im metting some freinds from colorado (girls with highboys and Jeeps) im Moab for Labor day. Post what site or trail you wanna hit and maybe well run into eachother.

We usually always stay up Potash. I'm not sure if we will now, since it's a pay area and we've been looking for more descrete, hidden places to camp. We'll most likely be on these trails: Rusty Nail, Golden Spike, Pritchet, the Helldorados, etc...

Our crew has jumped down to about 5 rigs now. My friend blew his tranny last weekend and doesn't have a replacement, as well as a couple others might not make it. :(

I'll post a pic of my rig in while so you know what to look for.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by utahxj
My wife and I should be down there over labor day weekend. Are you meeting anywhere?

Yeah, lets setup a place to meet. City Market usually does the trick. What time? :cool:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
if you see a red zuk in flames, and or a huge puddle of fluids under it. stop. that is me. or, at least wave.:D

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by SAMI
if you see a red zuk in flames, and or a huge puddle of fluids under it. stop. that is me. or, at least wave.:D

Keep an eye for my rig too. It's changed quite a bit in the past couple months. Mostly Black body Cherokee (grey upper) no doors, no rear hatch, no side windows, bright red internal cage. Usually on CB-4 in town & on trail.

I'll post up in this thread what trails we plan on doing on what days.

I'm still planning on going but might have to hit some easy trails (fins and things or something) first since my rig will be totally diffrent since the last time i wheeled, I'll need time to adjust and the girls will probably want to hit easy stuff first too. Not alot of slickrock in Colorado.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
Originally posted by JeepTJ38
.............and the girls will probably want to hit easy stuff.................

i like my girls with class, morals. nobody here is easy;)

i like fins 'n things. i like any trail where i know i can't break something.:D

but i like the ones with carnage alot more!!!!:cool: