Moab - Labor Day Weekend

James K

NO, I'm always like this
Originally posted by Herzog

That might be where my folks will be. They said they made reservations for themselves somewhere. I'll have to find out. We might end up just getting a tent site at someplace like that if it comes down to it.

Their will be a few of us staying there.

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
party at my camp always seems to be poker, and go fish, and talking about the book of mormon!! yay!!!!!:rolleyes:

at least that's what i tell my parents!:eek:

SAMI

Formerly Beardy McGee
well, i was clearly kidding

but i wouldn't say that my camps have ever been real party style.

we just hang out and kick it until real late, then go to bed:D (which is the best part) is sleeping considered partying or not. cause i love doing it!

utahxj

"Quit job & go wheel'n"
Our last couple of trips we have camped on the way out to the Metal Masher trail. There are some great spots out there, and we've always had an area to ourselves...nobody in site! We are thinking about heading out there again.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by utahxj
Our last couple of trips we have camped on the way out to the Metal Masher trail. There are some great spots out there, and we've always had an area to ourselves...nobody in site! We are thinking about heading out there again.

Isn't that back out behind Gemni Bridges or something? Like the backside of Golden Spike and Gold Bar? I don't believe I've even been out on Metal Masher. We've been thinking about camping back there...

95jeepgrndchke

Me and a bunch of buddies are going down and camping up by the dump bump but are going to run Metal Masher we ran about half of it on EJS but our buddies 9" housing blew up on a rock so we had to trun around just past mirror gulch

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Let's just do the usual routine: 9:00 to 10:00 am at City Market. Everybody is welcome to meet up and decide trails for the day, even if you haven't posted in this thread and your gonna be there, Show up! :)

Some trails I might be towing to (Helldorados, back side of Golden Spike, etc.), some I might not. I'm towing with a white Dodge Diesel, or just look for a stripped cherokee with a bright red internal cage. :cool:

Also - if you don't spot my cherokee, keep an eye out for a red & black sas'd pathfinder. He'll be with me the whole time.

utahxj

"Quit job & go wheel'n"
"Isn't that back out behind Gemni Bridges or something? Like the backside of Golden Spike and Gold Bar? I don't believe I've even been out on Metal Masher. We've been thinking about camping back there..."

Yes, it's the same road that goes out to Gold Bar Rim, Bull Canyon, Gemini Bridges, and Metal Masher. We have liked it back there.

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Well, instead of leaving today were leaving first thing tomarrow morning (friday). Have to build a new driveline for my friends rig tonight, and he isn't getting in till later tonight.

Like I said before - City Market Fri, Sat, Sun and possibly Mon between 9:00 and 10:00 am. Hopefully I'll see some of you guys there. :cool:

Bart

If you see my orange Super Duty pulling an enclosed trailer with Rocky Mountain Xtreme Team and FTM on the side, honk and wave. Or if I'm on the side of the road broke, throw a tool. :D
Maybe we'll see you guys in Moab. I'm leaving about 9:00 from Orem.
Bart

Herzog

somewhat damaged
Admin
Originally posted by Bart
If you see my orange Super Duty pulling an enclosed trailer with Rocky Mountain Xtreme Team and FTM on the side, honk and wave. Or if I'm on the side of the road broke, throw a tool. :D
Maybe we'll see you guys in Moab. I'm leaving about 9:00 from Orem.
Bart

Will do! I'll try not to hit you if I'm thowing tools. :rofl:

When will you be done with the comp stuff?

Bart

Will do! I'll try not to hit you if I'm thowing tools.
When will you be done with the comp stuff?

Hopefully, not for a long time.:rofl:
Last RCAA is in October, so after that this year.
Bart