Moab moto ride! March 2nd & 3rd

Caleb

I might be interested. I'll need to check who I've let take that time off and see if I can be gone. If so then I'm in.

GAR

Greg, put me down for undecided if you don't mind another rider taggin along. I will check with work tomorrow to confirm. If so I can take another bike/person/gear if anyone wants to carpool from utah valley area. I've been itching to ride again, this winter has been too long!

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Greg, put me down for undecided if you don't mind another rider taggin along. I will check with work tomorrow to confirm. If so I can take another bike/person/gear if anyone wants to carpool from utah valley area. I've been itching to ride again, this winter has been too long!

Sounds good Grant, hope you can make it!

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Ok cool ill make my reservations for both nights then. What time are we planning to start Friday?

From the sound of it, most of the guys are driving down from SLC on Friday morning, so I'd assume around somewhere around 10 am - Noon?

I'll probably be in town around 10 am.

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
I just realized I don't have handle bars on my bike right now, I promised myself 2 new tires before I rode it again, and I really wanted to add Hand guards... I guess I better get to work!

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
I'm game to join a carpool and splitting a room Friday night if anybody is interested. Would be nice to make this a half-price trip!

Jared