Moab moto ride! March 2nd & 3rd

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
You could also pick up a.spare radiator and guard from rmatvmc tomorrow.on your way down.

...except that I'll be passing RMATV at about 6AM. I tried the JB weld and it seems to be holding up under mild temps. I didn't want to get too crazy because it was still fresh. The bike is put together (minus shrouds because I don't have bolts) and loaded. I'm totally beat, and still have to pack.

Jared

Last edited:

Jared

Formerly DeadEye J
By the way... has anybody else noticed that Moab is covered in snow?

http://moablive.com/webcam.asp

EDIT - I'm out for this one guys. I've got nobody to travel with, so I'm looking at a huge fuel bill. Combine that with my untested radiator and the apparent snow cover and it's just not looking feasible. Hope the trip goes well for those who make it!

Jared

Last edited:

00harpdawg

I'm coming down for sure either fri night or early sat morning. What time you hitting the trail on sat and who can I call to see where we're meeting

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
As good as the weather is going to be...it kills me to have to back out. I am buried with some things at work and need to work on Saturday. Have fun without me.

GAR

Atleast they won't be dusty.

i'm still planning on coming down tonight. Should be leaving orem area around 5:30-6:00.
If any one needs something I can swing by RMATV on my way down.

Greg- can you pm/txt me your phone number? Do you know when we're meeting up in the morning?

jeeper

I live my life 1 dumpster at a time
We had some great riding today.
Tomorrows plan is to meet at the shell gas station 10 miles north of town at 10:00am.

Greg

I run a tight ship... wreck
Admin
Atleast they won't be dusty.

i'm still planning on coming down tonight. Should be leaving orem area around 5:30-6:00.
If any one needs something I can swing by RMATV on my way down.

Greg- can you pm/txt me your phone number? Do you know when we're meeting up in the morning?

PM on the way! The weather is perfect, little to no snow on the ground.... it's ideal for riding!

As Jeeper said, we're meeting at 10 AM at the Shell gas station 10 miles North of town (Close to the Canyonlands turnoff). The Archview Campground is there at the same turnoff. There is a parking area behind the Shell, that's where we will be. The Shell is on the West side of the road, should be easy to find.

GAR

PM on the way! The weather is perfect, little to no snow on the ground.... it's ideal for riding!

As Jeeper said, we're meeting at 10 AM at the Shell gas station 10 miles North of town (Close to the Canyonlands turnoff). The Archview Campground is there at the same turnoff. There is a parking area behind the Shell, that's where we will be. The Shell is on the West side of the road, should be easy to find.

sweet, thanks! I just got into town. Can't wait to go ride tomorrow!

anderson750

I'm working on it Rose
This SUCKS....here I am on a nice Saturday morning at my office finishing up some work and you guys are out having a good day of riding.:cody::cody::cody::greg: